Contacts from iPhone (3GS) to Nexus 4
I've read many posts and web info on moving my contacts from my old iPhone (3GS) to my new Nexux 4 (arriving Monday). Still confused!
I have made a .vcf file of the iPhone contacts and saved it to my desktop.
What do I do when the N4 arrives to get them into it?
Thanks from a really newb (read: ignorant) Android user to be.
- 02-08-2013, 11:57 AM #2
Re: Contacts from iPhone (3GS) to Nexus 4
Not sure if you can import a .vcf file. I would use a .CSV file, and import it into your Google account on your desktop using these steps:
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By Jennuine03 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2011, 09:24 PM
- By travis442 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 28Last Post: 09-26-2011, 03:02 PM
- By doggstarr in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2011, 10:47 AM
- By little257622 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2011, 11:35 AM
- By MooPenguin32 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2011, 09:57 AM