Synching ITunes and GooglePlay Music
I use an IPod Nano I've had for years(much longer than I have had anything Android) when walking the dog, at the gym, etc. I've got lots of music, most of which was ripped from CDs, but some was purchased, in my ITunes app on my PC. I also have music I have purchased from Google Play for my N7. I've already done a Google Music Manager transfer of the music on my PC. I can log in to Google on my PC and see the N7 music, but not all of the ITunes music moved over and none of the GooglePlay music shows up on my PC or my IPod.
Is there a way to synch all of these sources easily and routinely?
- 02-08-2013, 12:12 PM #2
- 02-08-2013, 12:25 PM #3
- 02-08-2013, 01:06 PM #4
- 6,338 Posts
Re: Synching ITunes and GooglePlay Music
- By clink in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 27Last Post: 04-07-2011, 08:31 AM
- By Puffaloes in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2011, 09:29 PM
- By iceman64 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2010, 01:59 AM
- By Cichlid78 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2010, 07:43 PM
- By j7469 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2009, 11:38 AM