New Nexus 7 here on Wednesday

ctt1wbw

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
So I bought a Nexus 7 and I'm looking for app suggestions.

I already have and love Pocket Informant on the iPhone and iPad and will be buying this one. I'm looking for a good PDF reader and editor, plus a text editor with Dropbox syncing. A good movie player maybe and a few good Twitter apps.

Plus anything else that you guys can throw in there for me.

ctt1wbw

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
As an iPhone 5 owner and a MacBook Pro owner, what's a good app to allow my to use my .me account for chatting, similiar to iMessages?

Zapflashgone

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
POCKET ["read-later"/ linked from your browser] is a must, since the N7 is such a fine platform for relaxed reading... why hang around on your 'puter when you can be in your recliner?

MX or DICE player do most formats really well.
and go get a micro to usb cable and a 16gig memory stick so you don't have to load the movies into memory.

tmaze

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Evernote
Flipboard and/or Pulse
Kindle for Android

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ctt1wbw

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I LOVE my Nexus 7!

So far, I'm enjoying my purchase. I think the battery sucks big time compared to my iPad. It takes 77 years to charge and 5 minutes to drain. LOL. So far I'm not as impressed with Android as I thought I would be but I made the right purchase. You can't beat 32 gigs for $250.

- - - Updated - - -

The inappropriate post was deleted from the thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Ah, I might be a retired Sailor, but I am not a pirate. Well, at least for apps. But on the open ocean, I'm a Pirate! Yar!!!

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So far, I'm enjoying my purchase. I think the battery sucks big time compared to my iPad. It takes 77 years to charge and 5 minutes to drain. LOL. So far I'm not as impressed with Android as I thought I would be but I made the right purchase. You can't beat 32 gigs for $250.

My 32GB N7 has great battery life. I can go days without charging it. Now that also depends on what you are doing with it. As a new owner you are probably keeping it on a lot and downloading apps, games, watching video etc. This will cause battery drain.