Nexus 7 is slower!
It's my first android & I rooted it.. But it's slower now.. Apps crash, gets held up.. N worst thing is it takes forever to change the display orientation while rotating your tablet. Is this a normal price to pay for rooting or it's just how device and software is?
- 02-14-2013, 05:28 PM #2
- 02-15-2013, 01:23 AM #3
- 02-15-2013, 06:09 AM #5
- 1,147 Posts
- 02-15-2013, 06:25 AM #6
- 35 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 is slower!
I finally got sick of it and restored my Nexus to 4.1.2 Now it is running fast like it should. Some of the new features in 4.2 were neat and I miss them, but it made my Nexus unusable.
- By TerryMasters in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2011, 11:08 PM
- By soccerfon711 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 79Last Post: 10-24-2011, 10:52 AM
- By the one and only M in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 46Last Post: 06-18-2011, 11:01 AM
- By spectre1006 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 15Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:42 AM
- By TheCrazy88 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2010, 11:58 AM