- 32 Posts
Having problem getting email to work
I have two GMail accounts both work happily form my two computers, desktop and laptop (wireless)
Having problem getting the email to work on my Nexus 7
Says username or password incorrect, but I've just used them succesfully on my laptop with wireless
Any tricks to setting up emails on the Nexus 7 ?
- 02-15-2013, 02:19 AM #2
- 02-15-2013, 03:45 PM #3
- 10 Posts
Re: Having problem getting email to work
Good Evening "Quelch"
The only thing I can think of is that when you originally set up your gmail accounts on the N7; you made a mistake by using the wrong password or perhaps the wrong email address by putting say .co.uk rather than .com Anyway "Eduarddo06sp" advice is good.
- By The Mios in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2012, 01:58 PM
- By taalibeen in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2011, 06:53 AM
- By asb723 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2011, 06:26 PM
- By Eman in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:22 AM
- By AQucsaiJr in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2010, 09:30 AM