- 11 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can't update to 4.2.2
Originally my Nexus 7 was rooted, and when it tried to update OTA it failed. After that it was still on 4.2.1 but would no longer find the OTA update. I factory reset the device, and it found the OTA update and failed again. I wasn't able to flash it with TWRP either. I finally unrooted it and flash stock recovery, relocked. It found the OTA, tried to install, and gave me an ERROR and little droid image with the warning symbol. What do I do now? Is there a way to totally reset it more? I'm thinking about selling it off and getting a fresh device.
- 02-15-2013, 11:25 AM #2
Re: Can't update to 4.2.2
Use the wugs nexus took kit to flash a 4.2.1 factory image which will make your Nexus 7 just like new and then do the OTA update to 4.2.2.
It really makes it simple.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By larrytxeast in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2011, 03:08 AM
- By rydehard86 in forum Samsung TransformReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2011, 05:32 PM
- By bequadro in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2011, 09:40 AM
- By sammy123 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 08-17-2010, 05:45 PM
- By ebj in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:24 PM