Music Hero: The Game

irratebass1

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded this and I saw a vid for it on CooLoserTech he said in the video that you can play any songs you have on your device, I tried to do this, but all I got was folders......I couldn't find any of my songs through Music Play which is where my music is stored I didn't even see a folder for that.....What am I missing?

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded this and I saw a vid for it on CooLoserTech he said in the video that you can play any songs you have on your device, I tried to do this, but all I got was folders......I couldn't find any of my songs through Music Play which is where my music is stored I didn't even see a folder for that.....What am I missing?

Put a song in your device -- use the folder that is popping up... does the app find it? You're description leads me to believe it is looking for physical data not cloud data.

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Put a song in your device -- use the folder that is popping up... does the app find it? You're description leads me to believe it is looking for physical data not cloud data.

I had this game too. It's like Guitar Hero on the go. The game allows you to use your own songs, but he can't find the folder where his songs are stored.

The following solution requires a computer/laptop:
Now to fix the problem, delete all your stored music. Connect your tablet to your computer. Then, store all the music from music.google.com onto your computer. Look for the stored music. Highlight all the folders, then search for the 'Music' folder on your Nexus 7. Remember, this is all happening on your computer, you're not interacting with your tablet at this point. Now paste all the folders you've copied here.

Now unplug your USB from the computer. On your tablet, go to Settings---> Apps---> Swipe your screen to get to the 'all' section. Look for Google Music and tap on it. Clear the data and now open Google Music. You should start seeing your music again.

Don't see your new music library?
If you don't see your music, once again open Google Music. Tap on the three dots at the top right corner. Now tap on 'Settings'. All the way at the bottom, you should be able to refresh your music library.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

irratebass1

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I had this game too. It's like Guitar Hero on the go. The game allows you to use your own songs, but he can't find the folder where his songs are stored.

The following solution requires a computer/laptop:
Now to fix the problem, delete all your stored music. Connect your tablet to your computer. Then, store all the music from music.google.com onto your computer. Look for the stored music. Highlight all the folders, then search for the 'Music' folder on your Nexus 7. Remember, this is all happening on your computer, you're not interacting with your tablet at this point. Now paste all the folders you've copied here.

Now unplug your USB from the computer. On your tablet, go to Settings---> Apps---> Swipe your screen to get to the 'all' section. Look for Google Music and tap on it. Clear the data and now open Google Music. You should start seeing your music again.

Don't see your new music library?
If you don't see your music, once again open Google Music. Tap on the three dots at the top right corner. Now tap on 'Settings'. All the way at the bottom, you should be able to refresh your music library.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Sheesh, sounds like a lot of work.......thanks for the instructions though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance