Internet connection drops since update
After my update to 4.2.2 I'm showing a full wi fi signal but my Internet connection randomly drops out. To fix it I can restart the wifi and then it will work again for another 10 minutes or so.
Any ideas??? It worked fine before the update. I
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 02-16-2013, 01:45 PM #2
- 02-16-2013, 02:54 PM #3
- 02-17-2013, 07:11 AM #4
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Internet connection drops since update
I'm having exactly the same dropouts of internet connection since 4.2.2 update-definitely NOT the router, as it happens wherever I am and whoever's router I connect to. Uninstalled AVG as a precaution, but it's still happening!
Sent from my Nexus 7 via android central forums.
Latest update: looks like I may have solved this by switching off and back on again-duh.......
- 02-17-2013, 11:30 PM #6
- By brutalpanther in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2013, 04:10 AM
- By uiil in forum Droid BionicReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2012, 01:42 AM
- By HollyDolly in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 13Last Post: 02-02-2012, 12:53 PM
- By svrnblk in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2011, 12:30 AM
- By Catdaddy327 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2011, 12:14 PM