How do I change photo title in photo Gallery?

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I bought this Nexus 7 so I could edit and sort my photo & video files. When I select edit for a photo when I am in Gallery, I can only find options to manipulate the image. How do I edit title (file name) of the photo and how can I sort files into different folders? Is it easier or better to use Picasa tool?

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
You can download a file explorer with that you can change galleries, change names. I use ES file explorer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

wunderbar

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I personally find the Gallery app to be one of the worst parts of Android. I use Quickpic to manage my pictures on my Android Devices, and it is infinitely better than the gallery.

SamsungLover69

Aug 26, 2018
Visit site
I bought this Nexus 7 so I could edit and sort my photo & video files. When I select edit for a photo when I am in Gallery, I can only find options to manipulate the image. How do I edit title (file name) of the photo and how can I sort files into different folders? Is it easier or better to use Picasa tool?

It's so annoying, you shouldn't have to download anything else to change the names/titles of your photo's!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar