Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how long did it take to release a mobile data nexus7?

I'm waiting for the nexus10 to go mobile and trying to anticipate when the version I want will be available.

Default Re: how long did it take to release a mobile data nexus7?

Well, you could always do what I do which is use your phone as a Wifi hotspot and tether your N10 to it whenever you need internet cause who knows if they even will release a Nexus 10 with mobile capabilities?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I already use my existing tablet and phone in such a way with a Mifi device. It saves a bundle of cash BTW.

I just want the ability to ditch the Mifi device if something comes along 8-12 months down the road witho

Well, I guess all you can do is sit and wait and see what happens. I thought it was a bit odd it already didn't come with that ability but it doesn't really bug me or take much away from the tablet.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yeah. I think I'll have to sit on my hands for a month or so. It would suck if I ordered an N10 WiFi and a mobile version came out a week later. I'd think Google or Samsung would have commented on the availability of this feature. If I knew they simply won't release a mobile version then I could just buy the one they have now.

Quote Originally Posted by llamainmypocket View Post
    Yeah. I think I'll have to sit on my hands for a month or so. It would suck if I ordered an N10 WiFi and a mobile version came out a week later. I'd think Google or Samsung would have commented on the availability of this feature. If I knew they simply won't release a mobile version then I could just buy the one they have now.
    before N7 3G came out there were rumors for about a month and a half about it.
    I see no rumors about N10 3G. I have a feeling it would never come to N10