- 18 Posts
New Nexus 7 owner here got a couple questions
The battery indicator thing says I've been on over 2 days on battery. I want to get an accurate time I've spent on my N7 would I have to let the battery drain all the way before the indicator resets? What's androids version of jail breaking? Is it safe to do? Also anything I should know as a new owner and first android product ever? Thanks
- 02-20-2013, 06:19 PM #2
- 426 Posts
- Stock until 4.0.4 hits
Re: New Nexus 7 owner here got a couple questions
GSam Battery Monitor is a nice tool -- free app... shows your total screen on time, battery usage left, what apps have been using power, and several other things.
2. Android's version of jailbreaking = rooting. There is a section on this forum and you can Bing tons of information on it (man, I can't even type that with a straight face... google it )
3. New owner and first android product? "You've taken your first step in a step into a larger world"
- By OKATVRIDER in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 16Last Post: 01-05-2012, 02:17 PM
- By daThomas#AC in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2011, 12:25 PM
- By Trandz#CB in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2011, 12:57 AM
- By gmen78 in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2011, 07:08 PM
- By hodder.b in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2010, 05:26 AM