- 64 Posts
4.2.2 Auto Display Brightness - no joy.
I upgraded my stock 32GB N7 (not rooted) to 4.2.2. via the OTA upgrade. No new problems but in testing auto display brightness (settings/display/brightness/auto) I find that it is NOT fixed, contrary to what I've read on this forum. In fact, it is significantly WORSE. In 4.2.1 and earlier, I got the occasional flickering. Now, with auto set it does a crazy light show - constantly changing brightness.
so, it's turned off again on my N7. sigh. wonder why this is so hard to get right?
Last edited by philba; 02-21-2013 at 11:19 AM. Reason: minor typo rectification...
- 02-22-2013, 10:44 AM #2
- 02-22-2013, 07:40 PM #3
- By shinsen1378 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 17Last Post: 04-21-2012, 07:06 AM
- By orlanka in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 03-14-2011, 01:07 PM
- By Kurolover35 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 03-13-2011, 12:30 PM
- By bender29 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 03-01-2011, 09:08 PM
- By mbranscum in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2010, 04:50 PM