What's the best prepaid solution if using Nexus 7 & Google Navigation in car once or twice a month

threepackape

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
What's the best prepaid solution if using Nexus 7 & Google Navigation in car once or twice a month

What's the best prepaid solution if using Nexus 7 & Google Navigation in car once or twice a month?
(no tethering from another smartphone)

I'm thinking about Walmart's "Internet on the Go" prepaid data. Their MiFi is $79.99 and 4GB of data is $45.
The data NEVER expires, as long as it's used once a year. So if I only use 100MB this month, the rest of
the 3.9GB will still be available to me forever, even if I don't use it between now and Christmas.
http://www.internet-go.com/ It seems perfect for my purpose. The only downside is that the device
and refill cards are only sold at Walmart.(or perhaps this is a plus?)

However, I'm wondering if there are alternatives that I should be looking at? (keeping in mind the
very specific use that I described at the beginning.... including Google Maps, Google Navigation,
with voice destination inpu
t)

THANKS! :)

Last edited:

Frank Sevek

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: What's the best prepaid solution if using Nexus 7 & Google Navigation in car once or twice a mon

Download map droid app and then you can download the maps you want and use GPS with no internet. I used it in Costa Rica with no internet and it worked just fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay