- 75 Posts
Google Voice & Chat
Someone explain this to my like I was a 4 year old please? I have a g-voice #, but I would rather sync my current # to G-voice......can I do this? If not then I would have to tell my contacts that the G-voice is my new # and they would have to update it even though I already have a regular cell#.
Does this make sense? Is there a charge for this? Will texting work without wifi & 3G?
Thanks in advance
- 02-26-2013, 11:49 AM #2
Re: Google Voice & Chat
- 02-26-2013, 11:51 AM #3
- By gabato in forum HTC EVO View 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2011, 02:58 PM
- By vatsyk in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2010, 03:35 AM
- By mikef1182 in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:29 PM
- By abstrak in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 45Last Post: 11-09-2009, 10:05 AM
- By toddx in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-20-2009, 09:12 PM