Nexus 7 & Livestreams

Jeff0shadow

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, thank you for taking your time.

I have the simple question if it is possible to watch the livestream from the following site on the nexus 7.
Realitatea TV Live | REALITATEA .NET
or
Realitatea TV Live | REALITATEA .NET

I would like to buy the nexus 7 at a present, however it is really important that the livestream of this site works.
If it does not work with the standard installed software, does it work when firefox and flash is installed?

Really thank you for taking your time to read this and hopefully one of you guys can try it out and tell me if it works.

Kind regards,
Jeff

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Looks like it runs adobe flash. FLash is no longer officially supported by Android - since ICS.

However, with some work testing it out you can easily find the flash .apk to install and a browser that plays well with it, such as firefox. There are difference versions to try and different browsers as well that work differently depending on the device. Note: it works fine for jsut watching flash but may get buggy with anything interactive - I don't think your site will have that problem.

For my N4 - the latest available .apk for flash and firefox work well.

Alternatively, you could just install Ubuntu.

Jeff0shadow

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much for the quick reply. Unfortunately I can't test it myself and I can hardly install flash on one of the N7s in the local store. But since it is really just a simple videostream and it works on your N4 so it might works on the N7 too. Just one more question, did it work in fullscreen as well or just in the window?

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a nexus 7 yet - on order.

I'm on my EEEpad transformer tablet and the site loads fine. Going to full screen it doesn't respond. This is ICS with flash 11.1. So this doesn't bode well.

You'll have to get someone with a N7 and flash installed to confirm for you to be certain. I won't have mine for another week or so.

pbelfi

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Just went too that site using Firefox Beta, and flash installed on my N7.....ran perfect full screen!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908