1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default How to move the cursor to the end of a very long html page, just like Ctrl+End?

How to move the cursor to the end of a very long html page, just like Ctrl+End?

Currently I move the finger for many times, and finally reach the end....

Default Re: How to move the cursor to the end of a very long html page, just like Ctrl+End?

As discussed in this thread (bottom of page, top of page, same difference):

"Opera Mobile has this feature but I don't know of any apps that will do it for other apps."

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...op-option.html

Default Re: How to move the cursor to the end of a very long html page, just like Ctrl+End?

Both Dolphin and Dolphin Mini have gesture controls to move to the top or bottom of a web page which I find very useful. I wish Chrome had similar commands because I like its auto sync for bookmarks between my android devices and my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by svimes View Post
    Both Dolphin and Dolphin Mini have gesture controls to move to the top or bottom of a web page which I find very useful. I wish Chrome had similar commands because I like its auto sync for bookmarks between my android devices and my pc.
    Check out the app CMarks. It has a Dolphin plugin so you can sync Chrome bookmarks with Dolphin.
    Thanked by:
    svimes 
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Thanks. I just tried Dolphin. It works. Just a little inconvenient. I need to touch -> setting -> Dolphin -> gesture -> draw, then it takes effect.