1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Great Nexus 7(32GB) selling with $229.99 + Free shipping

I have found a deal about 32GB Nexus 7 on . The price is down to $229.99 with Free shipping, you can save about $20 .Just want to share with all of you.If someone want to buy one, it is really a great deal.

Note the deal is only available today.
    If you want to know something about flash player go to this blog flash-video-player.blogspot.com

Default Re: Great Nexus 7(32GB) selling with $229.99 + Free shipping

Appears to be a 16GB, not 32.

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Looks like a 32GB to me.

Global Posts
    2,442 Global Posts

I just N7 32Gb for $220 from Best Buy. Open box but in pristine condition.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Costco.com is finally selling the N7. It's $279 for a 32 GB version along with a "travel case" (I think it's the official Asus Google product) and 50 GB webstorage voucher. They don't specify where the cloud storage is, but I'm assuming it's for Google Drive, although there is no 50 GB option when you look at the various plans--maybe it's Box? Anyway, it's not a bad deal, especially considering that returns are so easy with Costco (as long as you're a member).

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Costco.com is finally selling the N7. It's $279 for a 32 GB version along with a "travel case" (I think it's the official Asus Google product) and 50 GB webstorage voucher. They don't specify where the cloud storage is, but I'm assuming it's for Google Drive, although there is no 50 GB option when you look at the various plans--maybe it's Box? Anyway, it's not a bad deal, especially considering that returns are so easy with Costco (as long as you're a member).

its Two-year ASUS web storage
    Thanked by: