- 146 Posts
Unable to clean the system cache partition
Nexus 7 unrooted with Android 4.2.2 (JDQ39)
I want to clean the system cache partition. I followed the steps in method 2 of "How to fix extreme lag after updating your ASUS Nexus 7 to Android 4.2 - Pocketables" (How to fix extreme lag after updating your ASUS Nexus 7 to Android 4.2 - Pocketables) up to the last step "An Android with the red exclamation point" showed up then I pressed both the power and volume up buttons simultaneously. Wow my Nexus 7 restarted instead of giving me an option to clean the system cache. I tried many many times (30+) got the same restart.
Did i do anything wrong? Please help. thank you!
Happy Easter to all !
- 04-01-2013, 11:08 AM #2
- By SpikeJones in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2012, 10:23 AM
- By roninway in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2011, 12:40 PM
- By elbaso in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2011, 03:48 PM
- By Jeff80 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 30Last Post: 06-17-2010, 09:21 PM
- By bdarknessb in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 06-13-2010, 10:06 AM