Nexus 7: Google play store isn't working

kaustubhkishore

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google play store isn't working

i am not able to do it i tried everything on this thread ..i can browse and play online games but my google play store wont open up and i cant do any in app purchase also

shivam nandrajog

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site

when i open google playstore it is showing that make a new acoount and I am trying it it come that cant connect the server first I thought that it is temprory but 4 day passed the condition is same

maverick766

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

I have the same problem

I am unable to load google play on my nexus. It tries to load for sometime and then gives no connection.

However my other apps.... Gmail, chrome, youtube, etc work fine.

I tried clearing cache from services framework as well as google play store but didnt work. I also did a factory reset to factroy settings...and now i am without any apps.

Can someone give some ideas on what could be the problem...solution...

rneron

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

Yes, setting the date/time fix it because my battery was dead for a couple months.
Thanks for your help
Ray

Michelle Wynn

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone I did what Liquidmotion said below and my google play store is now working again ... Thanks

I had the same problem.

Try the following to fix:
goto settings
applications manager
reset app preferences (touch library button on lower left which brings up two options sort and reset)
once done go to homepage
try play store
should be working again
(make sure you have internet browsing either via 3g or wireless active).

Daniel Serodio

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site

After two days struggling with this problem, what worked for me was reinstalilng "gapps" using Clockworkmod recovery. Hope it helps.

Zachary Snyder1

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google Play Store isn't working..

Help! My Google Play Store isn't working on my Android device (Galaxy Tab 2 7.0)! Its been like this for about two weeks, whenever I attempt to go on it, it takes me straght back off it. I completely canmot access it and I would really like to fix it as it isnt very useful to have a few apps and thats it. I've tried clearing cache, logging out amd things but nothings worked so far..! Please, please, PLEASE help me! Also, everything else is fine, its only the Google Play Store..?:-\ :(

SimplyKK

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

Than you! I followed all the advice one by one and the thing that worked for me was checking my date and time were correct. For some reason my tablet thought it was Jan 1, 2012 and it is Oct 31st 2013 and the time was wrong as well. As soon as I corrected it my tablet lit up and started going to town updating all my apps. Honestly I have yet to really hit the Play Story icon yet but we all know the signs are there that it's working.

Thanks!!!

Jessy Drastic

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site

Than you! I followed all the advice one by one and the thing that worked for me was checking my date and time were correct. For some reason my tablet thought it was Jan 1, 2012 and it is Oct 31st 2013 and the time was wrong as well. As soon as I corrected it my tablet lit up and started going to town updating all my apps. Honestly I have yet to really hit the Play Story icon yet but we all know the signs are there that it's working.

Thanks!!!

yup, same here..! my boyfriend's Galaxy tab 3 was acting up.. we could get onto browse on google, even some apps like Reddit were working.. but Facebook and Candy Crush and stuff didn't work. After seeing the above note about the time and date I tried that (noticing that the date & time were indeed, incorrect) and BOOM now everything works great. Good thing because my boyfriend seriously was going to go out and buy a new tablet because of this problem. Thanks!!!!

Bronson Clarke

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site

Please help!!! I just updated CyanogenMod to the lasted version and flashed the latest version of gapps and everything worked besides the play store. I've done everything in this forum, but nothing worked so I removed Google account as some said worked, but now I can't add the account back. When I click add Google account nothing happens, and when I try to open any Google app, none of them work. I have no contacts or email right now and I need to fix this quick.
Thank you.

Jahn Parise

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site

Resetting all aps ****ed up my screen! Google play store works but my entire screen has been reset to something unrecognizable. New widgets, old aps, different look completely. Sorry I listened to you. Now what do I do??

Jahn Parise

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site

Finally figured it out after a little freak out. Resetting all aps fixes Google play store but puts your phone into easy mode, which is bare bones, uber annoying .

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site

ok i totally reebooted my play store and now it is STUFFED UP EVEN MORE i did exactly what you said to do Liquid Motion and that TOTALLY STUFFED ME UP! some1 help me upate market to play store please DX

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad