Nexus 7: Google play store isn't working

applover007

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
It's been 3 days. Play store won't connect. It says no Internet connection while I can browse and all. Any help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Google play store isn't working

If nothing works, try removing your Google account, then signing in again.

Settings---> Google---> Tap on your email address---> Tap on the three dots at the top-right corner---> Tap on "Remove account"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

Clear its Google Plays data, cache, then reboot phone by pressing volume up and power.

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums

applover007

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

I tried clearing everything n then rebooting. But when I try to set up an account after reboot,it says : "please connect to network before adding this widget."
While I'm connected to wifi n other apps work great

amb25

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm having the same problem :(

I've been trying to go on to play store for the past couple days now and it opens, tries to load, and closes immediately.
I had some automatic updates that happened few days ago, I turned my phone on , and bunch of apps started updating automatically, and I think even since this I haven't been able to go onto play store. I went back and uninstalled all the updates, and clear cache/data, everything but play store is still not working... weird. Anyone with a solution?

asus_usa

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm having the same problem :(

I've been trying to go on to play store for the past couple days now and it opens, tries to load, and closes immediately.
I had some automatic updates that happened few days ago, I turned my phone on , and bunch of apps started updating automatically, and I think even since this I haven't been able to go onto play store. I went back and uninstalled all the updates, and clear cache/data, everything but play store is still not working... weird. Anyone with a solution?

Try deleting the Google Play store and then manually reinstalling it.

ammar mukati

May 28, 2013
Visit site

My device doesn't show any uninstall button when go to the app setting. It just has 'disable' button and 'clear cache' button. What to do??

Lian Tuang HH

May 30, 2013
Visit site

Guys I want to put all my stuff into SD card instead of putting on the phone but I couldn't can you help?

Last edited:

Groid

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

Look for 'Google Play Store' in the 'All' screen of Apps. You have to swipe right to left twice in Apps to get to All.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Try checking to see in setting if you have Location access enabled. I did not have that checked and my google play did not work but most other things did not.

Arogya Dass

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site

I Have a Note 2 and play store would just not work, uninstalled to original app, clear cache and force stopped, removed and added back google account, still doesnt working.... HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Liquid Motion

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site

I had the same problem.

Try the following to fix:
goto settings
applications manager
reset app preferences (touch library button on lower left which brings up two options sort and reset)
once done go to homepage
try play store
should be working again
(make sure you have internet browsing either via 3g or wireless active).

sanderr

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site

Thank you so much. My phone works again. settings-application manager-reset

Thank you thank you thank you:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OllieFallon10