Nexus 7 and Amazon Cloud Player
I am unable to play any tracks from Amazon Cloud Player.
All the songs show up, clicking on 'play' brings up the album art and at bottom right it states 'loading', but no progress shows and neither of the play buttons do anything.
The loudspeaker icon opens and that's it.
Even a one minute track is dead.
I have the Amazon mp3 and cloud app installed. All works on my PC OK.
Thanks for any suggestions.
- 04-16-2013, 02:34 PM #2
- 04-16-2013, 02:40 PM #3
- By NastyNeil in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2012, 03:50 PM
- By ibegriot in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2011, 08:18 AM
- By Tommunist in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2011, 04:57 PM
- By f1nzup in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 04-22-2011, 02:55 PM
- By thinksInCode in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2011, 06:42 PM