Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: I cannot play Facebook games on my tablet

try Puffin, I play battle pirates on Facebook, and it works even on my mobile with Puffin.

- - - Updated - - -

try Puffin, I play battle pirates on Facebook, and it works even on my mobile with Puffin.

Puffin is the best browser for playing flash games on android systems. There is a mouse icon on screen, when you press it a track pad comes up on the screen and you can use this as a mouse, which works very well. It's the only browser I use now
    Thanked by:

Exclamation Re: I cannot play Facebook games on my tablet

can u explain it more cleary

puffin doesnt work,,,,it doesnt allow clicking on alliance chat, if u tap the screen it just zooms in and out....it doesnt scroll, wont allow full screen mode, and if u tap to chat a massive keyboard pops up that completely covers the entire page, and if u try and click on numerical keyboard it keeps bouncing back to alpha keyboard....in a nutshell its a load of rubbish lmao

I tried all the requirements and everything on my nexus 7 but still keep on coming back to the original that i need to re install the flash and played a little bit of facebook games then i got fed up of intalling all the time so the only solution i can think of is sell your nexus 7 and buy a laptop
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy063 View Post
    Facebook games do not work because they require flash plugin. If you side load adobe flash player and download Firefox which supports flash not chrome which does not, then you can get some to work now and again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I have a lil secret that has help....in a way....I've downloaded on my android lg thrill device an app called desktop facebook. It is "laggy" at times but it's a quick fix. Usually these apps get updated and these "bugs" are fixed....my fingers are crossed. I would like to find a solution that would allow mobile devices to access games on Facebook jus as though I was sitting at the computer! Hope this helps :-)

My Facebook games tell me that I need adobe flash but its already updated

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    you cant play via facebook app. only possible via browser which you have install flash and use some alternate browser to do it.

Dang, are you cute! Single?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12