- 417 Posts
Did you get the newest Google Play update?
I read a while ago that Google Play was updated with new GUI (more Halo style, etc)
Mine still hasn't changed (the Installed Apps icon is still the down pointing arrow with line underneath).
Please post a picture of your N7 Google Play screen if you think you got the update.
- 04-20-2013, 09:45 AM #2
- 04-20-2013, 11:04 AM #4
- 04-20-2013, 11:30 AM #5
- 04-20-2013, 12:37 PM #6
Re: Did you get the newest Google Play update?
If you haven't gotten it yet, check out the topic Google Play Update. There's a link to DL it manually. I used it to put it on all three of my devices. Works great. The OTA seems to be very slow to get to most of the tablets, so do it manually and enjoy.
- 04-20-2013, 11:52 PM #7
- 04-21-2013, 12:00 AM #8
- 04-21-2013, 06:00 AM #9
- 04-21-2013, 08:06 AM #10
- 04-24-2013, 01:27 PM #11
- 04-24-2013, 10:34 PM #12
- 04-24-2013, 11:03 PM #13
- By mstrblueskys in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 142Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:57 AM
- By Chuck Shine in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 11Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:25 PM
- By pounder001 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 65Last Post: 05-24-2012, 09:23 AM
- By arambo in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2011, 09:12 AM
- By zrxoa1 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 30Last Post: 09-04-2010, 03:07 PM