Keyboard defaulting is driving me up the wall
I've done some searching, but can't seem to find a solution to my particular problem.
I'm using a Nexus 7 with the default screen displayed keyboard.
I do a lot of spreadsheet work on the N7 using Kingsoft Office, but the real bummer is the keyboard.
Doing a lot of entries on the spreadsheet, I don't want the (Bad word) keyboard to automatically go from 123 back to Alpha everytime I do something.
It there a way/setting I can action to keep the keyboard in 123 mode all the time I'm working on sheets.
- 05-05-2013, 01:41 AM #3
Re: Keyboard defaulting is driving me up the wall
I was looking for some configuration, but but never found one... No-one here replied so I though about it some more. Xperimented and Eureka!
This is a Nexus 7 keyboard BTW, so dunno about yours.
Sheet on screen, keyboard displayed, and directly above it is the writable box, it has a "T" on the left hand end and "Tab" and Re-do arrow on the Righthand end.
Tap the LH end "T" and a numeric keyset will display (I thought is was a calculator).
Tap in the numbers, then tap the cell into which they are meant for... The numeric display will stay in place until all the numeric data has been entered.
To get back to the usual keyboard, tap the "123" that now displays on the left end in place of the "T"
- 05-07-2013, 11:52 AM #5
- By be the droid in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2013, 05:40 AM
- By Perseveranze in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2012, 11:04 AM
- By Droid800 in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2011, 05:22 PM
- By RMThompson in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 11Last Post: 01-22-2011, 12:48 AM
- By liquidmonkey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2010, 09:48 AM