Nexus 7 HSPA with allocated data plan?

Would you rather pay for tablet data by month or by block of data?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anon(730457)

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I want the Nexus 7 32GB HSPA+ version, but I don't want to pay a monthly fee for data, I want to pay a certain amount of money for a certain amount of data. For instance, I want to pay $30 for 2GB of data, and then when I reach that, I want another 2GB allocated and then I'm charged another $30.

Does this exist? Is it a good idea? Is it something you would want?

DannyDefinit

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Nope, that kind of plan isn't available on AT&T or T-Mobile.

I'd love to pay for an allotted amount of data that would never expire, or essentially pay by the bit, but the carriers would never go for it. They want you to pay for X amount of GB's per month whether you use them all, or most often, you won't.

Sprint Galaxy S III

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Never thought of it. I've been paying for 3.5GB per month on T-mobile. I pretty much keep WiFi off 24/7 because T-Mobile is so fast on it. Even keeping it on, last month I only used 2.5GB and this month still bought 3.5GB and will continue to do this each month. I just consider it one of my "requirements" each month when paying my bills just like my phone and heat.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I have that Nexus 7 but dopnt want to pay for a 2nd line so i use wifi or tether it off my SIII. i also hear the antennas not so hot

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835