- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Kindle app showing black squares where special letters should be.
I recently bought a Nexus 7 thinking it would be a more versatile option than the Kindle ereader I was using, but as I was reading a Krishna book (I have interest in religion) I noticed letters that have uncommon accent marks just appear as black squares. I am not sure if this is the app or if the Nexus doesn't have the appropriate character set or not. (The words appear correct on the actual device) I have enclosed a screen cap.
- 05-07-2013, 12:18 PM #2
- By MantisToboggan in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2012, 06:34 PM
- By markkelley in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2011, 11:18 AM
- By myrcgarage in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-12-2011, 06:45 PM
- By andro1d in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2010, 04:01 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2010, 10:10 AM