Rainbow scratch on nexus 7 screen.
Okay so I have a nexus 7 of course. But in the middle of the screen there's a rainbow colored scratch 1 cm long in the middle of the screen. I tried to clean the screen but nothing happened. Is there any way to get rid of it without some expensive product. Its not that noticeable but on a white screen I can't do anything but stare at it while its there...
- 05-13-2013, 08:43 PM #3
- 05-14-2013, 08:39 AM #5
- 05-15-2013, 08:19 AM #7
- 05-15-2013, 06:42 PM #8
Re: Rainbow scratch on nexus 7 screen.
If there is a rainbow effect, then the scratch might be pretty deep, deep enough for light to be reflected through it. Sometimes cracks in the screen can cause this effect too. Normal screen protectors, most likely won't hide it; but I would definitely try the wet-apply ones as cordoni suggested. The material is a little thicker and might stop the light reflecting effect.
- By PAL Sucks in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 25Last Post: 04-16-2013, 05:14 PM
- By Sh3ngLong in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 40Last Post: 01-14-2013, 09:04 PM
- By XChrisX in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2012, 10:15 PM
- By Gunnyman in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 03-31-2011, 08:35 PM
- By Dan C#WN in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 20Last Post: 01-18-2010, 04:55 PM