Nexus 7 WiFi problems

kece12

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I think it's Google problem. Google apps uses another tunnel using our network connection. So if we can connect to internet Google apps maybe no. But if Google apps can, internet should work. If there's a bug on a driver or hardware, that's the problem. I have Nexus 7 and got same problems too... Sorry, its wrong

Last edited:

kece12

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problems too and several days using it w/out turn off helps. After restart it occurred again. Maybe someone know?

romiust

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Go back and check to make sure nfc is off. I had mine on and the wifi sucked. I thought I had turned it off and somehow it got turned back on, since then my wifi is good. Still can't get it to hook up to my cricket LTE though...

Posted via Android Central App

kece12

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Did you try my recommendation in post #30 above?? Still works for me.

Sure I have WiFi fixer, but the signal is very unstable. Every 5 secs always timed out but the bar is blue. Restart and I got very good and stable gray. Don't mind about guarantee, I bought it on Indonesia which country is actually not selling nexus, and it don't have long guarantee. Around 1 month and it has passed.

kece12

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Mmmmmmmmm... if it fixed by installing custom ROM, it is the software problem, I guess. Waiting for this bug fix on 4.3 (maybe...)

Raymond thomson

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
My problem is that I get the message "temporarily avoiding poor connection" . This happened many time while travelling and I gave up. Now at home and the same thing happens next to my router with great signal. What does it mean?