Really strange problem with smooth rom

Alex Ward1

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have a really strange issue after rooting, unlocking my nexus 7 16gb with the root toolkit. I installed smooth rom and the dr beats audio equaliser on my device. This was running fine, although slightly warm at the back today. Earlier tonight though I noticed on my homescreen the bars becoming wonky, i.e the search bar of any other bar that was added to the home page. After looking through this and other forumns I havent seem to find the cause and wonder if anyone has any suggestions. Im flashing back to standard rom at the moment but would like to get back to smooth rom at some point.

If i have not explained properly the widgets appear wonky, although when moved appear at the correct state tempoarily untill ungrabbed. Properly weird.:'(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I have a really strange issue after rooting, unlocking my nexus 7 16gb with the root toolkit. I installed smooth rom and the dr beats audio equaliser on my device. This was running fine, although slightly warm at the back today. Earlier tonight though I noticed on my homescreen the bars becoming wonky, i.e the search bar of any other bar that was added to the home page. After looking through this and other forumns I havent seem to find the cause and wonder if anyone has any suggestions. Im flashing back to standard rom at the moment but would like to get back to smooth rom at some point.

If i have not explained properly the widgets appear wonky, although when moved appear at the correct state tempoarily untill ungrabbed. Properly weird.:'(

I would guess the ROM is not fully debugged for your device. You can contact the developer, and inform them of the problem, they may have a solution for you. Something to keep in mind is these developers need to have the device in order to see all possible problems with it.