New Nexus 7 owner - questions

PattiChati

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I have asked a couple of these questions before but it was suggested that i open a new thread with all the questions
1. How to close all the tabs at once that are on top of screen that are probably still open. I try closing them one by one but it is never ending.
2. Poor battery length - possible reasons?
3. That blue arrow that you are able to put over a word to delete it or change the word. How do you work that thing? I have tried moving the blue part, then the "line" part and it is just hit and miss, very frustrating. Any ideas?
4. How do you copy and paste.

Thanks a lot

Diknak

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I have asked a couple of these questions before but it was suggested that i open a new thread with all the questions
1. How to close all the tabs at once that are on top of screen that are probably still open. I try closing them one by one but it is never ending.
2. Poor battery length - possible reasons?
3. That blue arrow that you are able to put over a word to delete it or change the word. How do you work that thing? I have tried moving the blue part, then the "line" part and it is just hit and miss, very frustrating. Any ideas?
4. How do you copy and paste.

Thanks a lot

1. What? The notifications? If that is what you are talking about, there is an icon at the top next to the date that are three horizontal bars. Press that and it will dismiss all notifications. If you are talking about something else, please clarify.

2. The battery life is pretty good, so it might be an app that you have installed. You would need to look at the battery stats or download the better battery stats app from the play store. If you post the screen of your battery page after a full day's usage, we might be able to help. Also include the total screen on time (found in the battery page). You can turn off wifi/3g when it is not being used and that will help a lot.

3. Once it appears on the screen, you can drag it around instead of pecking. Also, if you want to highlight an entire word, you can double tap.

4. Long press or double tap on a word. You will see the blue arrows and you can drag them to highlight an area. Select copy at the top of the device. Then, select the field that you want to paste to and you should see a paste option.

jpash549

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Not to suggest that you shouldn't ask questions on the forum but do you have the N7 Manual? it should be in your Books and if not it can be downloaded free. It has an index which will take you to the appropriate page if you tap on the entry, Also if you tap at the bottom center of screen you will see a slider which will may also be useful.

From my N7 or BBPB or HPTP or HP Laptop

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma