- 4 Posts
A week after placing several small PFDs of my Nexus, there is substantial lag time opening the PDFs
For about a week I could open the PDFs without any time. Now it takes 8 to 10 seconds at 80% of the time.
Does anyone know what is going on, what I can do to fix it?
Thanks in advance.
- 06-12-2013, 03:47 AM #2
- 826 Posts
Re: A week after placing several small PFDs of my Nexus, there is substantial lag time opening the P
First, if you haven't already tried this, restart your N7.
Next, try a different PDF reader. If you're using the stock document reader, install Adobe Acrobat Reader instead. If you're already using Acrobat, try uninstalling then reinstalling it. Or try Kingsoft Office, which has a PDF reader as part of its office suite. However, its not as fast as Acrobat. Both of these apps are free. Other alternatives, some of which are paid apps, are also available, of course.
I suppose you could also try clearing the cache of your N7, but generally the cache allows you to access files faster. Still, it's worth a try and won't hurt anything.
Acrobat Reader: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.adobe.reader
Kingsoft Office: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ps.moffice_eng
- By GiantJay in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2012, 08:37 AM
- By NoobTube in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:34 AM
- By chinkyizza in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 15Last Post: 09-11-2012, 05:23 AM
- By bullymom2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2011, 10:29 PM
- By OldCoastie in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 06-09-2011, 03:55 PM