Amazon Prime video working again

azhic13

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Randomly decided to check for info on streaming prime to my tablet again this morning and discovered that someone in a different galaxy tab forum was able to get it working with a new Flash update, so I tried on my Nexus 7 (non rooted) and it streams perfectly with firefox. No crash on full screen either.

Here is the download link that I used:
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/...roid/11.1.115.63/install_flash_player_ics.apk

Hope this helps!!!

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Randomly decided to check for info on streaming prime to my tablet again this morning and discovered that someone in a different galaxy tab forum was able to get it working with a new Flash update, so I tried on my Nexus 7 (non rooted) and it streams perfectly with firefox. No crash on full screen either.

Here is the download link that I used:
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/...roid/11.1.115.63/install_flash_player_ics.apk

Hope this helps!!!

For this to work do you need to go into security settings and 1) trust installing app from unknown sources, as well as 2) set firefoxes user agent to desktop mode?

One other question for anybody, do you know what the difference is between the site you linked to in your post and downloading directly from Adobe's archives here: Archived Flash Player versions ??

azhic13

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
1) Yes 2) Yes; Also, there should be no difference, it should be the same file, however I know that the file i linked to works, but have not checked the one you linked.

For this to work do you need to go into security settings and 1) trust installing app from unknown sources, as well as 2) set firefoxes user agent to desktop mode?

One other question for anybody, do you know what the difference is between the site you linked to in your post and downloading directly from Adobe's archives here: Archived Flash Player versions ??

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
1) Yes 2) Yes; Also, there should be no difference, it should be the same file, however I know that the file i linked to works, but have not checked the one you linked.

Okay great. Thank you!! I got it to work except I don't have firefox installed but Boat browser works fine. I used the link I posted above but I used the latest archived Flash version that was under sub-category "Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives," which is about halfway down the page.

hannahmannia

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Dude! Thank you so much!!!! I have been trying for eons to get amazon prime to work with no luck at all! I was able to get this all working within ten minutes! Thank you so much!

Ronsard28

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Currently have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and I can't seem to get Amazon Video working no matter what I try. I've installed the latest Flash Player from the archived flash player, and installed the Amazon video APK File, but whenever I open up Amazon Video and try to open a video it says "Unfortunately, Amazon Video has stopped." Anybody have any other suggestions I can try?

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Currently have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and I can't seem to get Amazon Video working no matter what I try. I've installed the latest Flash Player from the archived flash player, and installed the Amazon video APK File, but whenever I open up Amazon Video and try to open a video it says "Unfortunately, Amazon Video has stopped." Anybody have any other suggestions I can try?

Have you tried accessing it with a browser like Dolphin? Amazon Prime works with Dolphin, along with sideloaded Flash, on my Nexus 7 and Transformer Infinity Prime.

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have Nexus 7 (2012) stock android 4.3 with APK Flash sideloaded version 11.1.115.69. At the moment Amazon Prime Video is only working in Firefox version 23.0 for me. It is freezing and crashing in Boat, Naked Browser, and Dolphin. This is quite common for me. It seems like about every month or so Amazon Prime stops working with whatever set up I have, and then I have to start testing different browsers to make it work again.