Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By azhic13
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Amazon Prime video working again

Randomly decided to check for info on streaming prime to my tablet again this morning and discovered that someone in a different galaxy tab forum was able to get it working with a new Flash update, so I tried on my Nexus 7 (non rooted) and it streams perfectly with firefox. No crash on full screen either.

Here is the download link that I used:

Hope this helps!!!
    Thanked by:
    jdbii and DWolf1231 like this.

Global Posts
    612 Global Posts

Default Re: Amazon Prime video working again

Quote Originally Posted by azhic13 View Post
    Randomly decided to check for info on streaming prime to my tablet again this morning and discovered that someone in a different galaxy tab forum was able to get it working with a new Flash update, so I tried on my Nexus 7 (non rooted) and it streams perfectly with firefox. No crash on full screen either.

Here is the download link that I used:

Hope this helps!!!
    For this to work do you need to go into security settings and 1) trust installing app from unknown sources, as well as 2) set firefoxes user agent to desktop mode?

One other question for anybody, do you know what the difference is between the site you linked to in your post and downloading directly from Adobe's archives here: ??
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

1) Yes 2) Yes; Also, there should be no difference, it should be the same file, however I know that the file i linked to works, but have not checked the one you linked.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbii View Post
    For this to work do you need to go into security settings and 1) trust installing app from unknown sources, as well as 2) set firefoxes user agent to desktop mode?

One other question for anybody, do you know what the difference is between the site you linked to in your post and downloading directly from Adobe's archives here: ??
    Thanked by:
    jdbii 

Global Posts
    612 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azhic13 View Post
    1) Yes 2) Yes; Also, there should be no difference, it should be the same file, however I know that the file i linked to works, but have not checked the one you linked.
    Okay great. Thank you!! I got it to work except I don't have firefox installed but Boat browser works fine. I used the link I posted above but I used the latest archived Flash version that was under sub-category "Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives," which is about halfway down the page.

Dude! Thank you so much!!!! I have been trying for eons to get amazon prime to work with no luck at all! I was able to get this all working within ten minutes! Thank you so much!

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

Anyone without amazon prime can get a 30 day free trial . If you watch movies on more than one device it's worth it.

Currently have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and I can't seem to get Amazon Video working no matter what I try. I've installed the latest Flash Player from the archived flash player, and installed the Amazon video APK File, but whenever I open up Amazon Video and try to open a video it says "Unfortunately, Amazon Video has stopped." Anybody have any other suggestions I can try?

Global Posts
    384 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ronsard28 View Post
    Currently have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and I can't seem to get Amazon Video working no matter what I try. I've installed the latest Flash Player from the archived flash player, and installed the Amazon video APK File, but whenever I open up Amazon Video and try to open a video it says "Unfortunately, Amazon Video has stopped." Anybody have any other suggestions I can try?
    Have you tried accessing it with a browser like Dolphin? Amazon Prime works with Dolphin, along with sideloaded Flash, on my Nexus 7 and Transformer Infinity Prime.

Global Posts
    612 Global Posts

I have Nexus 7 (2012) stock android 4.3 with APK Flash sideloaded version 11.1.115.69. At the moment Amazon Prime Video is only working in Firefox version 23.0 for me. It is freezing and crashing in Boat, Naked Browser, and Dolphin. This is quite common for me. It seems like about every month or so Amazon Prime stops working with whatever set up I have, and then I have to start testing different browsers to make it work again.