Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By repligation
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Play store-Astro File Manager not shown on My Nexus

    I paid for and downloaded Astro File Manager. It shows I installed it but it does not display in my draw, or any ware else.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Play store-Astro File Manager not shown on My Nexus

    You can for starters contact the developer of the application thru their Google Play Store link and let them know your having issues and maybe then can at least refund your money or help in some way. Seems strange that if it was allowed to be downloaded to your device that it isn't showing up.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Play store-Astro File Manager not shown on My Nexus

    Quote Originally Posted by jakedaw View Post
    I paid for and downloaded Astro File Manager. It shows I installed it but it does not display in my draw, or any ware else.
    Did you install Astro File Manager free first? I suspect you paid for and installed the key without installing app first.
    Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Slender Troll likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Play store-Astro File Manager not shown on My Nexus

    That is exactly what I did. Can I reverse this without deleting the key and reinstalling it.
    Thanks for your help
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Play store-Astro File Manager not shown on My Nexus

    Quote Originally Posted by jakedaw View Post
    That is exactly what I did. Can I reverse this without deleting the key and reinstalling it.
    Thanks for your help
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe once you pay for an app you can uninstall it and reinstall it. That being the case, find it in your apps under settings and uninstall it. Then download the free one first and set it up before reinstalling the paid version.
    Pat
    Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
    Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
    Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.3
    Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.3
    Chromecast
    Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Play store-Astro File Manager not shown on My Nexus

    Quote Originally Posted by patruns View Post
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe once you pay for an app you can uninstall it and reinstall it. That being the case, find it in your apps under settings and uninstall it. Then download the free one first and set it up before reinstalling the paid version.
    Yup you are right! you can uninstall & install purchased apps anytime.

    i have done it many times.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2013, 11:00 AM
  2. Another reason not to buy cheap 3rd party accessories
    By DaRkL3AD3R in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 07:04 PM
  3. Play store download
    By jakedaw in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 09:36 AM
  4. K-9 Mail on Thunderbolt.
    By Harry Zeitlin in forum Verizon HTC Thunderbolt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 04:20 PM
  5. Compose email not pulling email addresses from contacts
    By jlewis in forum Droid RAZR MAXX
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 03:16 PM

Posting Permissions