4.3 OTA

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Still no update for me

Posted via Android Central App

Dude... We get it... You haven't received the update yet. Think you can refrain from spamming every thread that is about the 4.3 update with "Still no update for me" 2 or 3 times a day?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
will i be able to get the update? i am rooted, factory 4.2.2

If you're stock and not on a custom ROM you will get it. If you've changed your system or have a non-stock recovery, kernel, etc, you'll find out when it fails to install.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

newsman787

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Still no update for me

Just got it. Nearly fell over with surprise. Trust yours arrives soon!!!! I also had been one calling for a different dispersal and do believe there may be a better way than a multi-day rollout. But at least happy with end result.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

milliman

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
My OTA just arrived in Boulder, Colorado. Works well but I'll be doing a factory reset once I find a buyer for it. I'm rocking on my new Nexus 7.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

repligation

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
It is now instaling

I finally got it this evening as well. An infuriating wait for what will likely be of minimal consequence for me.
My Google Currents widget is running more smoothly now, but I find that I am continually checking for loss of functionality rather than enjoying new features.
My flashplayer in Firefox workaround still works and BS Player is still playing my videos in HW mode when possible.

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
It is now instaling

Right on dude... Sorry about my post from last night. Glad to see you are finally getting the update. I still haven't received it yet... Guess it's karma paying me back... LOL!

jabwtv

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Right on dude... Sorry about my post from last night. Glad to see you are finally getting the update. I still haven't received it yet... Guess it's karma paying me back... LOL!

I had to force the update lol on my 31st try so I suspect it is just a coincidence. Btw the lag is gone

Anonne

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Got the update last night. My external keyboard no longer works with any apps. It receives the numbers for pairing but that is all.

tillerrw

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Waiting on the 4.3 update for mine as well. The wife got her update yesterday afternoon. She enjoyed contacting me at work to let me know.