1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stock Email App Rant

How is it that we have reached 4.3 and this has yet to be updated? Am I the only one who uses my tablet for corporate email? Could I at least have my sent folder list by recipient vs. (inexplicably) by sender (i. e., me)! And there really is a dearth of decent alternatives in Play. I've tried them all, Touchdown included. Oh, well. Maybe in KLP.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Stock Email App Rant

Agree completely.. the outdated thing doesn't even seem to display priority flags on Exchange mail... if an email is marked as "high Priority", it should have some indication, right? Am I just too dim to find the right setting, or is the program really that lacking in features?

I on the contrary satisfied with it.
    Don't have corporate e-mails though. Not everyone does, and simple app which does the job is fine.
    Not the G-mail, it's bugged, stops receiving e-mails at wish... But the stock one always WORK.
    EFT

Couldn't agree more. Why does Sent items folder list messages showing account holder as the sender. There is no other way. I just noticed this on MOTO X, and it was NOT this way on my previous "old and busted" Bionic.

Yes, I just got the latest upgrade yesterday and the "sent to" mail list still appears by SENDER (me) not the person I sent to. It sounds very easy to fix and if so I wish they would get on with it. What's up?

What's up is probably that Google wants to put all its efforts into Gmail rather than into helping you use other companies' mail. But yes, this looks like it would be easy to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by David Crawford1 View Post
    Yes, I just got the latest upgrade yesterday and the "sent to" mail list still appears by SENDER (me) not the person I sent to. It sounds very easy to fix and if so I wish they would get on with it. What's up?
    Do you really think they're working on this when there's a huge exchange bug that hasn't been fixed yet? I don't think this is a priority as you haven't seen an outcry of users asking for this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app