Nexus 7 Wi-Fi Problem

qureshi_lac

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Alright guys I'm facing a pretty horrendous problem that's bothering the crap out of me! This morning at around 3, I started my Nexus 7 and noticed a weird icon in my notification bar, it said "please sign into the wi-fi network." This was weird because I was indeed connected to Wi-Fi. When I clicked on it, it opened and went to a webpage which was blocked in this country. Something like "127....." After this things just starting getting verse. I tried to open Google Search by swiping up from the home button but it wouldn't load, saying "no connection." When I opened Chrome or Falcon Pro it worked perfectly. Google Plus and Play Store also gave the "no connection" error. However perhaps the most peculiar thing was that my apps were able to auto-update in the background despite the Play Store saying "no connection!" I decided that the only way to put an end to this craziness was to reset the device. That I did and now I'm stuck in the setup screens; it won't even connect to the Wi-Fi network that it previously was able to connect to! Any help would be much appreciated!!!

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Alright guys I'm facing a pretty horrendous problem that's bothering the crap out of me! This morning at around 3, I started my Nexus 7 and noticed a weird icon in my notification bar, it said "please sign into the wi-fi network." This was weird because I was indeed connected to Wi-Fi. When I clicked on it, it opened and went to a webpage which was blocked in this country. Something like "127....." After this things just starting getting verse. I tried to open Google Search by swiping up from the home button but it wouldn't load, saying "no connection." When I opened Chrome or Falcon Pro it worked perfectly. Google Plus and Play Store also gave the "no connection" error. However perhaps the most peculiar thing was that my apps were able to auto-update in the background despite the Play Store saying "no connection!" I decided that the only way to put an end to this craziness was to reset the device. That I did and now I'm stuck in the setup screens; it won't even connect to the Wi-Fi network that it previously was able to connect to! Any help would be much appreciated!!!

I wish I could help but I just finished a factory reset myself to try and some the same problem. Keep us posted if you find a solution.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12