Most apps won't open/respond/crash

Taymeho

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
A lot/most of my apps won't open on my Nexus 7, or if they do open it's only for a moment. I've restarted, reinstalled apps, clear data, clear cache, force stop, factory reset/wiped it clean several times, even made a new Google account for good measure and it still keeps happening... I'm at a serious loss on what else I can do...
Here's a video I took of what happens when I try to open things: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201005401751090

Last edited:

SiempreTuna

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Did you update to 4.3? That appears to be causing masses of problems - there's even a rumour that Google actually released the wrong version.

Seems to me your best bet would either be to contact Google support or, if you're technical, root and return to 4.2.2 (or whatever version you were using before) :(

Taymeho

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Last time I checked it was still 4.2 or something like that. And now my tablet won't even start, it gets stuck on the 'X' screen...I've had this problem before and I tried factory resets and it still wouldn't get passed that 'X' start up screen.... I had to send it in. *sigh* I think I'll call support today, hoping I won't have to send it in...AGAIN. But it seems unlikely...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12