- 08-01-2013, 12:13 AM #2
- 08-01-2013, 11:19 AM #4
- 08-01-2013, 10:18 PM #6
Use the Download app and click on the picture and use menu to find details which show you where the file is on the memory.
Another option for pictures only. A great app QuickPic will search for pictures everywhere and if you don't want a specific folder show on the app, you can choose to exclude it from your view
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- 08-02-2013, 12:05 AM #8
Total Commander, another file manager, which is a little less intuitive to use, but the nice thing is that on the main screen, it shows the "Downloaded files" folder, and displays the actual directory name right under it. If those photos show up in the Downloads shortcut, then they should be in the folder.
- 08-13-2013, 05:01 AM #11
- 1 Posts
I just got my Galaxy S4...
when I download a picture or save it from FB, Drive, Google images... etc it takes long time after the download is complete to be shown in the gallery
Actually last night I downloaded pictures from the Drive and couldn't find them till today "about 7 hours later" !!!!
What's the problem and how can I fix it ... Please
- By Dreamliner330 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 06-14-2014, 05:18 PM
- By drwohl in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2013, 12:11 PM
- By Zay92 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 04:42 PM
- By ValYooNeek in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2013, 12:14 AM
- By Jan842 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2013, 03:47 PM