- 07-31-2013, 11:13 PM #2
- 08-01-2013, 10:19 AM #4
- 08-01-2013, 09:18 PM #6
Use the Download app and click on the picture and use menu to find details which show you where the file is on the memory.
Another option for pictures only. A great app QuickPic will search for pictures everywhere and if you don't want a specific folder show on the app, you can choose to exclude it from your view
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- 08-01-2013, 11:05 PM #8
- 08-13-2013, 04:01 AM #11
- 1 Posts
I just got my Galaxy S4...
when I download a picture or save it from FB, Drive, Google images... etc it takes long time after the download is complete to be shown in the gallery
Actually last night I downloaded pictures from the Drive and couldn't find them till today "about 7 hours later" !!!!
What's the problem and how can I fix it ... Please
- By Dreamliner330 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 03-02-2014, 01:38 PM
- By drwohl in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2013, 11:11 AM
- By Zay92 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 03:42 PM
- By ValYooNeek in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2013, 11:14 PM
- By Jan842 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2013, 02:47 PM