Downloads

n7xrd

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
On my wifes n7 she has an app called downloads with a down arrow....there are photo's in there she wants in the gallery and I can't figure out how to move them????

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Install a file manager app like ES File Explorer. Then you can copy or move any file from the Downloads folder to the folder for the Gallery, which is probably "/storage/sdcard0/dcim/camera."

n7xrd

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Install a file manager app like ES File Explorer. Then you can copy or move any file from the Downloads folder to the folder for the Gallery, which is probably "/storage/sdcard0/dcim/camera."
I did install this but I was unable to find the pictures there is a "download" folder in the gallery but these photo's are not there they are in "downloads" and I have been unable to locate them!?

n7xrd

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
No luck that is not the correct location of these photo's....I think it is actually an APP called Downloads is where they are!!?

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Use the Download app and click on the picture and use menu to find details which show you where the file is on the memory.

Another option for pictures only. A great app QuickPic will search for pictures everywhere and if you don't want a specific folder show on the app, you can choose to exclude it from your view

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

n7xrd

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Use the Download app and click on the picture and use menu to find details which show you where the file is on the memory.

Another option for pictures only. A great app QuickPic will search for pictures everywhere and if you don't want a specific folder show on the app, you can choose to exclude it from your view

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
That don't work either I'm stumped I can't find these photo's the only thing I can do now is open the photo and if I hold down it says make Wallpaper..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
No luck that is not the correct location of these photo's....I think it is actually an APP called Downloads is where they are!!?

The Downloads selection in the App screen is simply a shortcut to the Download folder. Try installing Total Commander, another file manager, which is a little less intuitive to use, but the nice thing is that on the main screen, it shows the "Downloaded files" folder, and displays the actual directory name right under it. If those photos show up in the Downloads shortcut, then they should be in the folder.

n7xrd

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
The Downloads selection in the App screen is simply a shortcut to the Download folder. Try installing Total Commander, another file manager, which is a little less intuitive to use, but the nice thing is that on the main screen, it shows the "Downloaded files" folder, and displays the actual directory name right under it. If those photos show up in the Downloads shortcut, then they should be in the folder.
nThank you this one did the trick she is happy now!!!

n7xrd

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
How do you fix it so when she saves a picture it goes to the gallery She said it used to until it did an update the other day??

Deep_Route

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I just got my Galaxy S4...

when I download a picture or save it from FB, Drive, Google images... etc it takes long time after the download is complete to be shown in the gallery
Actually last night I downloaded pictures from the Drive and couldn't find them till today "about 7 hours later" !!!!

What's the problem and how can I fix it ... Please

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles