- 08-01-2013, 02:37 AM #2Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
- 11-17-2013, 02:34 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: nexus 7 alarm won't turn off
Same thing here- I'm on 4.3 and there's no intuitive way to shut off the alarm My wife who's not a techie just gave up.
For example, the phone is on standby and the alarm goes off, I press the power button to get to the lock screen. Unlock the phone. But how do you turn off the alarm?
Down-swiping the left "notifications tab" gives the option to snooze or dismiss the alarm, but neither button does anything. You can't side-swipe the notification to remove it either because it doesn't go away.
What I've found that works is to bring up the Clock app where you can set the alarm (and incidentally, the alarm will display as being "off"). Then bring up the list of running apps (the Clock app should now be listed). Then press and hold the Clock app to bring up the menu to close the app. Closing the app should turn off the clock.
Hope this gets fixed soon
- By Dreamliner330 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 03-02-2014, 02:38 PM
- By puregoogle in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 19Last Post: 09-03-2013, 01:58 PM
- By Cyanide And Antifreeze in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2013, 12:06 AM
- By James Frary in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 50Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:06 PM