4.3 and bluetooth internet connection?

dark96

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I was just wondering if anybody has been able to get their nexus to get online via bluetooth? I know that 4.2.2 broke the nice feature. I haven't received the update myself so I was just curious if google has fixed this issue yet.

Anonne

May 3, 2012
Visit site
4.3 broke my Bluetooth keyboard functionality.I can pair the keyboard but it does not work after that. Something is wrong with the Bluetooth implementation, I think.

Hoppy063

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Just tried after seeing your post. I am doing it now connected to my phone via blue tooth and using the 3G connection to get internet. As I have posted this I would say it works fine. :cool:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
4.3 broke my Bluetooth keyboard functionality.I can pair the keyboard but it does not work after that. Something is wrong with the Bluetooth implementation, I think.

My Logitech Tablet keyboard still pairs and works under 4.3.

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

Was just wondering... Have you tried wiping the system cache? After I updated to 4.3 a few apps were kind of tweaked and would crash. Everything ran fine after I wiped the system cache.

Posted via Android Central App