1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Downloading Photos from MicroSD Card

I'm trying to download photos from a MicroSD Card to my Asus Nexus 7. I've got the Nexus Media Importer, a cable connected to a USB2.0 card reader, with a MicroSD card loaded with .JPG photos on it. However, when I bring up the photos, I see the .JPG file name and no photo. What am I doing wrong?

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Default Re: Downloading Photos from MicroSD Card

I would honestly holler at the Dev. This might be a bug in the software. I'm sitting here reading the instructions on the app's detail page on the Play Store and it doesn't look like you done anything wrong. If nothing else...just go back to the details page and redo the instructions step by step and if it doesn't work then definitely holler at them. You can find their email under "Contact Developer".

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    If by some chance I helped you out, please be so kind as to hit that thanks button. You'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    Thanked by:
    PeteGr 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Downloading Photos from MicroSD Card

CaMelGuY1337
    Thanks, you answered my question. The app is now working. I thought I had done everything correctly and you confirmed it. It is always good to hear from someone who's been there and knows what they are doing. Again, you have my gratitude. My wife also thanks you since it's her tablet and she's a photographer.