- 5 Posts
Confused about saving documents on tablet
I'm new so this may seem obvious but it seems saving onto a Cloud or Dropbox is better than saving to
the tablet itself and using the tablet as a delivery system....?
I am using this primarily to organize 7 classes and the various associated files.
- 08-13-2013, 07:28 PM #2
- 2,198 Posts
Re: Confused about saving documents on tablet
Oh yeah...if you're trying to organize a class (or 7) and you need to share out the files, cloud is probably the way to go. There are a few ways to go about this, depending on how you're creating the files and how students will be accessing them
My first suggestion is of course Dropbox. You can put the files there and just give the download links to your students. Or you could use Google Drive and just create (or upload) the documents there and share them out to people. It's really a wash, as both are extremely easy to use.
There are of course other options as well, but those are my preferred ways.
- By James Roes in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 01:13 PM
- By jhnybgood47 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 08-14-2013, 08:12 AM
- By donwhize in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:09 AM
- By ahmed waddey in forum Sony Xperia Z UltraReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2013, 04:34 PM
- By Andr0idFanB0y in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2013, 04:06 PM