Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default On to my 3rd Nexus. First the charging port broke and now it won't connect to WiFi.

First I tried forgetting and reestablishing connection to my WiFi. I knew it wasn't the WiFi since all my mother devices, including another Nexus, was connected. The CS rep (from her script) had me reboot my router. I did it anyways even though I knew that wasn't it. So then she had me turn the device off and do a hard reset. That killed it completely. It wouldn't even turn off after that. So she gave me an RMA number and I asked for them to pay for shipping since this was the second issue I had. She made it seem like she was doing me a favor ("We usually don't pay for return shipping but I will"). But she never emailed over the RMA and shipping info so I had to call back again the next day for that. We've only had it since Christmas and I have to say, I'm not so impressed.

Default Re: On to my 3rd Nexus. First the charging port broke and now it won't connect to WiFi.

Does realy Nexus create these issues.because i am planing to buy it.any advice from you.