- 2 Posts
Android 4.3 and battery problems
Those tests are in the same condition:
Airplain mode, all apps are off, no background processes, 100% fully charged at 9 pm
Android 4.2.2: remain 100% after one night (at 9 am)
Android 4.3 (earlier update): remain 80% after one night (at 9am)
Android 4.3 (the lasted update): remain 95% after one night (at 9am)
(Android system consumes 80% battery time at testing)
I hope google developers will make the battery consuming back to 4.2.2 , any one can help me complain with them?
- 08-29-2013, 11:28 PM #2
- 08-30-2013, 09:08 AM #3
- 08-30-2013, 05:07 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Android 4.3 and battery problems
This new update (JB4.3) has made my device dependent on power AC consumption. Battery life is a joke. I would rather go back to the original android os version from AUG 2012 than this crap.
Take Note: I dont use the tablet as much and drainage has increased dramatically. I am already thinking of re selling it.
- By Eugene Teo in forum HTC OneReplies: 21Last Post: 10-06-2013, 03:43 PM
- By Wally West1 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2013, 11:00 PM
- By Fantom94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:09 PM
- By k4t13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:09 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 07:18 PM