- 2 Posts
- 08-30-2013, 02:41 PM #2
- 14,888 Posts
- Milestone 1/Lean Kernel
Re: Screen Replacement Problems
Hmmm this is hard to troubleshoot.
Could be a defective replacement display, or you could have damaged the wire harness. Could even be something motherboard related.
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 09-02-2013, 04:09 PM
- By Ben Paterson in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:13 PM
- By Darkspliter in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2013, 10:26 AM
- By rva04 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2013, 09:14 AM
- By mz7590 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2013, 06:43 AM