- 3 Posts
Question about Alkido (New Owner!)
So I recently decided to purchase a Nexus 7 to read books. Snagged a 32 gb for 150$ CDN. I've downloaded a couple of books and converted to PDF files through Calibre but when I am reading it, there is no option to save my progress or add a bookmark. If I go to shelf view the bookmark is present, but not through file view :| Is there any way around this? I need to be able to save my book pages !
- 09-10-2013, 10:10 AM #2
- 922 Posts
Re: Question about Alkido (New Owner!)
First of all, pdf is not a good choice for conversion...better to convert to epub.
Secondly, in my experience aldiko automatically saves your last read page in books. Oh I see you are trying to go through file view. Don't do that. Use one of the other views since they actually work.
- By kennedy27403 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2013, 03:13 PM
- By the ob in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 13Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:04 AM
- By hokie_prof in forum Verizon LG IntuitionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2013, 01:59 PM
- By Howlindawg in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2013, 07:24 PM
- By cenix in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 03:23 PM