- 4 Posts
Nexus 7 battery/wallpaper problem
So my battery usage is being taken over by the screen which is currently using around 70%. Is this normal?
It was usually using around 60%. I recently changed my wallpaper and I don't know if this might have caused it to jump. It's a static wallpaper. Also I just bought a new case which has that auto sleep/wake function. My brightness setting is and always has been at 0 and on auto.
- 09-13-2013, 04:53 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 battery/wallpaper problem
Remember that what's reported is the percentage of the battery used so far, not the absolute usage. So just because your screen is responsible for 70% of battery usage instead of 60% doesn't mean that it's suddenly draining battery more--it could be that other processes that had been contributing to battery usage aren't as active, and so the relative battery usage by the screen has increased. Judging by your screen-on time, you're on track to get almost 8 hours of screen-on time, which is quite good. So I don't think there's any need to worry.
- 09-14-2013, 03:31 AM #3
- By Mr.Mcgoo in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2012, 07:44 PM
- By Testdsad Tesafafsa in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2012, 09:24 AM
- By APOCALIPSISXFORO in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2012, 06:52 PM
- By VBodzio in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2012, 03:18 PM
- By nicsneed in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2012, 08:57 AM