- 09-15-2013, 06:16 PM #2
Re: using Google Play services from browser?
For any of the Google Play apps, you should be able to access different accounts. Go to Play Books, for example, and tap the menu button. Then select Settings/Account, then "Add account." You can then add your other Google account, and then switch between accounts. This might be a Jellybean-only feature, but since you have an N7, you should be able to do it.
- 09-15-2013, 09:11 PM #3
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 49Last Post: 09-18-2013, 07:57 PM
- By Kriingle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 11:29 PM
- By Tex_Norseman in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2013, 10:14 PM
- By scoutconnor in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 10:13 PM
- By ShrewLlama in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2013, 05:02 PM