- 37 Posts
Nexus 7 Static on Screen and will not turn on
Ran down the battery on my Nexus 7(2012) and then plugged it in and now all I see is static on the screen, it wont start up or anything.
is there anyway to fix this or should i just call there customer support?
also with the new nexus 7 (2013) one out would they even try to help me with my old one? :|
- 09-16-2013, 03:44 PM #2
- 925 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 Static on Screen and will not turn on
- 10-20-2013, 03:07 PM #3
- By Bkmike23 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 02:51 AM
- By ttkaae in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 19Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:20 PM
- By itic in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 11:47 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 09-18-2013, 08:30 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 03:31 PM